Juniper Ridge Sweetgrass Incense
Made with real leaves, wood and resins from the mountains and deserts of the West
Sweetgrass must have been one of the treasured plants of prehistoric people, because while it doesn't spread readily by seed, it managed to make its way to every inhabitable polar region, from Siberia and northern Europe across the Bering Straight to Alaska and northern Canada. In more recent times, Sweetgrass has become a favorite of the Native tribes of Canada and the American West, and is used ceremonially along with White Sage. When burned, it has a lovely, soft, vanilla-like scent and centering energy.
Ingredients: Sweetgrass, vegetable gum to hold plant material together, bamboo stick
Incense has been around since the dawn of human culture, and it has always been about burning real plant material - resins, leaves and wood. Those who find the smell of sitting around a campfire enjoyable and relaxing... these incenses are for you!
- Juniper Ridge incenses are the only incenses anywhere made with 100% real leaves, wood and resins from the mountains and deserts of the West
- None of the added scents, colors, cheap punking material, oxidizers etc. found in other incenses - we list all of our ingredients because we have nothing to hide
- Instead of being sweet and perfumey, these incenses smell much more natural and woodsy, like a campfire crackling in the mountain-air night
- No potassium nitrate - potassium nitrate is a chemical burning aid found in virtually every incense out there except for ours
- Soothing, relaxing outdoorsy scent