Juniper Ridge Juniper Incense
Made with real leaves, wood and resins from the mountains and deserts of the West
If you've ever been to the Grand Canyon and nudged perilously close to the edge of a 1,000 foot drop-off and wondered what that insane tree jutting out from the side of the cliff was, it was Juniper. Juniper covers vast portions of the Southwest and seems happily at home clinging to small ledges on sheer Navajo sandstone cliffs, or peeking up between boulders on precipitous slopes. This incense captures the subtly sweet, cinnamon-like scent of Juniper and is reminiscent of backcountry campfires in the mesa and canyon country of the Southwest.
Ingredients: Western Juniper, vegetable gum to hold plant material together, bamboo stick
Incense has been around since the dawn of human culture, and it has always been about burning real plant material - resins, leaves and wood. Those who find the smell of sitting around a campfire enjoyable and relaxing... these incenses are for you!
- Juniper Ridge incenses are the only incenses anywhere made with 100% real leaves, wood and resins from the mountains and deserts of the West
- None of the added scents, colors, cheap punking material, oxidizers etc. found in other incenses - we list all of our ingredients because we have nothing to hide
- Instead of being sweet and perfumey, these incenses smell much more natural and woodsy, like a campfire crackling in the mountain-air night
- No potassium nitrate - potassium nitrate is a chemical burning aid found in virtually every incense out there except for ours
- Soothing, relaxing outdoorsy scent