Compact Disc Features
- All cards show the Devanaagari on the front and transliteration on the back, including all card numbers.
- Reference cards (white) include an introductory verse, a mouth position diagram, the alphabet, vowel abbreviations, digits 0-9 and Vedic accent marks.
- Professionally printed on color coded recycled 80# cardstock cut to 3x4 inches
- 2 different sort orders - progressive and alphabetic (for dictionary practice)
- Includes all non-obvious unique ligatures and letter variations
- Sanskrit example on almost every card
- Position of the letters in the alphabet is shown graphically on every card
- How to write each character, showing arrowed lines numbered for stroke order
- Chant to Ganesha
- Chant to the Heart
- Vowels and Special Letters
- Consonant/Vowel combinations
- Compound Consonants
- Alphabet - Guided chant
- Alphabet - Chanted continuously
60-minute Dolby-B stereo recording.
To promote correct pronunciation, only Sanskrit examples are pronounced. All sounds are repeated twice with space for the student to pronounce them.
contains the recitation of the flashcards in progressive (card) order. Each sound is repeated twice followed by a Sanskrit example (shown on the card) repeated twice.
contains the alphabet chant.
First the alphabet is chanted 3 times in discrete sections with some explanation, each section repeated twice.
For the remainder of the CD the alphabet is chanted all the way through continuously